shop plus size clothing at Evans.co.uk

Win Fashion Awards Tickets!

3:51 PM

Happy Friday everyone!

Start the weekend in style by entering our competition to win a pair of tickets to the Comfort Prima High Street Fashion Awards.

All details can be found at evans.co.uk/prima. Good luck!

win tickets to the comfort prima highstreet fashion awards

14 Responses to “Win Fashion Awards Tickets!”

1. Rita Mistry says:

Evans should win ‘Best 16+ size’ category because Evans brings affordable style to the high street and puts a smile on real women and gives us confidence that anything is possible.

2. Julie says:

Evans should definately win, as in an Evans store you buy an item because you love it and it looks fabulous, not just because it fits.

3. IA THE ONLY SHOP SATISFAIED MY DESIRE BECAUSE my size is 32,i came in london last year and friends was toking about evans.i wewhent there un i came back in VIENNA and evry body was asking me where i want for shopping.sehre good,very good i liked

4. intissar dardak says:

Evans should win becouse the feeling you get when ur shopping with friends who are not plus size in shops like topshop is your lost and embrassed so you tend to go straight to the shoes and jewellery or bags BUT AT EVANS WHEN YOU WAlK IN U FEEL LIKE HOME THAT YOU CAN PICK UP ANYTHING AND YOU KNOW IT WILL FIT AND NO 1 CAN UNDERSTAND THIS FEELING UNLESS YOUR PLUS SIZE AND THAT GREAT FEELING THAT YOU KNOW YOU WILL FIND SOMTHING TO MATCH YOUR PERSONAILTY IS AMAZING SO I LOVE EVANS AND I LOVE ME :)

5. Paula Hall says:

Evans is the best shop and website for gorgeous lingerie and clothes that make you feel sensational

6. Kim Chantler says:

Evans have moved from being the shop that fits the larger sizes, to a shop that styles the nation… sophisticated, on trend, affordable.
    The brand not only gives us bang on trend items, but peices that can stay in your wardrobe for seasons to come.
    Their shoes are to die for, their acessories are to kill for and their clothes are what shopping days are for!
    VIVA CURVES! VIVA CONFIDENCE! VIVA EVANS!

7. Mo says:

Evans should win because in my eyes, they paved the way for plus sized fashion on the british high street. Innovators and not followers.

8. Sam french says:

Evans Is like your fashion best friend. Whatever the occasion you can pop along to your local Evans and be assured that there will be something fabulous that fits the bill, in all senses of the word. It is affordable fashion for the more curvaceous customer. There is always someone on hand to offer honest advice and help with that all important accessorising. Don’t stop doing what you do! Us girls need you!

9. Marie Simon says:

Evans is the only really good fashion store for bigger ladies, it not only keeps up to date with the current fasion trends but it also uses nice fabrics and styles that flatter the bigger lady. There underware is always a good quality and fits extremley well, the assistants that I have come across always know how to measure correctly without making you feel enormous. From underware to shoes Evans has only you in mind.

10. Emma Hayward says:

As I was pondering this question I realised that I am dressed head to foot in Evans clothes…even my knickers, bracelets and shoes! Any shop that can make me (as a size 16+ curvy girl) want to buy absolutely everything in it deserves to win this category ;-) Every size 16+ girl knows what it’s like to come out of a shop not buying anything but in Evans it’s the total opposite…you want to buy everything in it…because it’s all so lovely, as I am hopefully testament to today xx

11. Kossi says:

If it wasn’t for Evans I wouldn’t really be able to keep up with the same fashion trends that you see in Topshop and Dorothy Perkins. I really love Evans shoes, they are a Godsend- I have size 10 feet and to be able to get fashionable shoes with fashionable clothes in size 18, from the same shop, I have to say, where would I be without you? Thank you! :-)

12. Tracy Cook says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Dear Evans ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ You make me feel so young ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫
    You make me feel like spring has sprung ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ Everytime you see me shop ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ I’m such a happy individual ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫

Thankyou Evans for making my clothes shopping experience such an enjoyable and positive experience. A retailer that obviously cares about the curvier woman.

I used to avoid clothes shopping until I discovered your outlets. Your clothes and accessories offer me style, fit, great designs, colour choice, affordability and best of all, such a great choice. Thankyou! I now I can find the perfect outfit for every occasion without worrying. :o)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

13. Eleanor Eggleston says:

Trendy, stylish, comfortable clothes that fits my voluptious body and carefree lifestyle with an affordable pricetag. Whether your 18 or 80, there’s something for EVERYONE!!

14. Robert Fox says: